- Making the diagnosis "Gender Equality and protected areas"
- Seminar to promote female entrepreneurship in three protected areas
- Biosphere Reserve of Sierra del Rincón
- Biosphere Reserve of Sierra de Béjar y Francia
- Tablas de Daimiel National Park
- Advice and promotion for the launch of entrepreneurial activities in protected areas
- Development of a guide "Gender Equality and protected areas"
The Fernando González Bernáldez and EUROPARC-Spain Foundation, in collaboration with Altekio, develops the project "Women, engines for economic diversification in rural areas and improved governance through protected natural areas", funded by Institute Women (Government of Spain) in the framework of the Memorandum of agreement between the Kingdom of Norway, Iceland, the Principality of Liechtenstein and the Kingdom of Spain.
The main objective of the project is to promote rural women's entrepreneurship seizing the opportunities of protected areas